A slower paced, more relaxed practice of yoga that focuses on strengthening connective tissue, increasing mobility, lengthening fascia and improving joints.
You can expect to move into a supported yin posture and find stillness, holding each for 3-5 minutes to allow for the muscles to relax and to receive the other benefits of yin yoga before rebounding.
How can you Benefit from Yin Yoga?
By practising Yin yoga, you will take deep muscular stretches, improve mobility as well as strengthening connective tissue and joint strength. Whilst holding Yin postures for longer periods, you will have the chance to bring yourself into the present moment through practicing mindfulness and be guided through meditations to clear your mind.
Improve your body & soul
- Build connective tissue strength
- Take deeper stretches and compressions
- Improve your mobility and range of motion
- Clear your mind and improve your focus
- Lower your blood pressure and improve your respiration